• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Healthier lifestyle choices, nutritional healing, fitness, running, walking etc.

<wide grin> Moroccan.

Maghreb is the name of the country/region in Arabic. It essentially means ‘sunset’ or ‘the land of the setting sun’. Like Japan is known as the land of the rising sun throughout Asia & the pacific rim, Maghreb is known throughout Northern Africa / Middle East / much of Europe.
Hmmmmm very interesting! Thank you Friday

Hiya @Defaultxlovee, what on God's earth is that prehistoric animal in your avatar picture??!!! 🤣
Im so glad you asked. It's a huge turtle I helped across the road. It looked like an alligator turtle I can't think of any other name for it. He was so large and old. Cool creature. Editing to add that I remember specifically being touched by that moment because a lot of other people watched as this old man and helped it across the road and I remember feeling connected positively.

My happy late dinner

Attachments

• IMG_20220222_1853235.jpg
    IMG_20220222_1853235.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 100
I did some yard work ! Feel stronger

Editing to add: does anyone else feel like when they exercise, it can easily tip to being too much exertion to the point of a flashback? What can you share about that? Thanks.

Back