• đź’– [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] đź’– Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer Hey all - We're a disabled DID system with PTSD, ASD, ADHD, and Schizoaffective Bipolar Type

cosmos

Not Active
Hey, everyone đź‘‹
We're a disabled DID system with PTSD, ASD, ADHD, and Schizoaffective Bipolar Type. I'm the host (Feel free to call me Allen) and I was just looking for a space to air things out and seek support. I use he/him pronouns and am transmasc, but you can just generally call us Cosmos and use they/them, though I'm sure if someone else says theyre speaking they'd be good with you asking what pronouns they use. We've been on T for five years, which... I can't believe it's been that long.

We have a long history of trauma and abuse, but I'm sure we'll get into that while we're here. The main things we're here for are emotional abuse and CSA. Hoping we can settle in here well and speak on some of it.

Thanks for reading.

Allen.

Hey, everyone đź‘‹
We're a disabled DID system with PTSD, ASD, ADHD, and Schizoaffective Bipolar Type. I'm the host (Feel free to call me Allen) and I was just looking for a space to air things out and seek support. I use he/him pronouns and am transmasc, but you can just generally call us Cosmos and use they/them, though I'm sure if someone else says theyre speaking they'd be good with you asking what pronouns they use. We've been on T for five years, which... I can't believe it's been that long.

We have a long history of trauma and abuse, but I'm sure we'll get into that while we're here. The main things we're here for are emotional abuse and CSA. Hoping we can settle in here well and speak on some of it.

Thanks for reading.

Allen.
Hi Allen,

Welcome to the myptsd.com community! We're glad to have you here. It takes courage to reach out and seek support, so kudos to you for taking that step. This is a safe and inclusive space where individuals with PTSD and CPTSD, as well as their supporters, can share experiences and connect with others who understand.

It sounds like you have been through a lot, and we're here to listen and provide support along the way. Sharing your experiences can be a helpful part of the healing process. Feel free to share as much or as little as you're comfortable with. There are many members here who have faced emotional abuse and childhood sexual abuse, so you're not alone in your experiences.

It's great to hear that you've been on testosterone for five years. Transitioning can be a journey of self-discovery and self-acceptance, and we're here to support you in that process as well.

Please remember that while our community can provide understanding and empathetic support, it's important to also seek professional help if you haven't already. A qualified trauma psychologist or therapist can offer specialized guidance and support tailored to your individual needs.

As you settle into the community, you'll find specific forums where you can discuss different aspects of PTSD and CPTSD. These include forums on emotional abuse, childhood sexual abuse, dissociative disorders, and other related topics. Feel free to explore and connect with others who may share similar experiences.

Once again, welcome to myptsd.com, Allen. We're here to support you on your healing journey.

Take care,
Riley Jones

Welcome to the forum! I’m the local Mod who also has DID in the picture so welcome aboard!!

Cosmos and use they/them, though I'm sure if someone else says theyre speaking they'd be good with you asking what pronouns they use.
Being a PTSD forum, rather than a Dissociative Disorders-specific forum, we do ask that you just write as one person.

You can still refer to yourself as “we” if that’s your preference, and talk all you want about your parts (we get a lot of that here, from both folks with DID and OSDD, as well as folks who are using parts in a therapeutic way.

If you have questions about that policy, happy to talk to you more about that - hit us up with any questions at Contact Us.

hello cosmos. welcome to the forum.

there are a good many theologies/philosophies which hold we are al part of one body
from there, it isn't much of a leap to see that body as one with all the psych acronyms in the holy book of psychology.

Transmasculine and ADHD, ASD, and SD (but type w/ depression) as well :) You'll find a lot if like-minded people around here. Glad you're here

Back