• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Hi Everyone, Especially All You Survivors

Status
Not open for further replies.

tupence

New Here
Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself. ""Doobe" gave me the e-mail address for PTSD suffers, which i am one of. As all of you know, surviving can be hard at times and i am having a difficult time at the moment with aniversarys of abuse occuring which cause nightmares and flashbacks. How ever, i continue on and hope i can find some support here which can help me through the hard times. Talk to you all soon, Tupence

Hi Tupence,

Welcome aboard. Yep... doobie is a lovely woman, and I had a great chat with her the other day on the phone. You most certainly have support here, that is for sure. I can't actually say I have anniversaries, which in some aspects, I think is great, as my traumas are all military operations, none of which I honestly remember the days, as even caring what day it was, was the least of one's issues generally at that time.

That must be pretty hard actually, and something I myself haven't really thought about I guess, as I don't have them, but having days where specific trauma occured, burnt into the memory along with the trauma... yuk! I don't think I would actually like remembering days for myself, as there where just so many things that went on... I would have to have bad months as anniversaries. Even yukier.... the thought sends tingles down my spine.

Anyway, we are here for you, and glad you found us. Look forward to chatting with you tupence.

hi tupence
you finally made it here....warm welcome...and anniversarys are hard and even though conciously we don't realize it has come up yet our body neva forgets.....be kind to ones self and look at the anniversary also as a reminder that we survived and are strong people...that we are here in the now....
make it a better cause for celebration not grief bella.....
talk soon warm hug
doobie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back