• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer Hi, new here. events from childhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much. This is sound advice and I know I can follow this because I know, you k ow where I am. Sad anyone has to feel these things. Spent all morning txing my mum bickering over things bla bla. Hurtful and waste of time. She told me how mixed up I am.. Agggghhh then how she has cancer.. So. You k ow what.. It is time to get healthy selfish, focus on me. Xxx how are you doing Ladee?

Doing ok , thanks for asking !!! Happy to hear you choose you... now , no matter all the noise in your head, follow thru, find a good therapist, if you don't fit with the first one, look for another..... but give the first one a try.... then take baby steps, like the rest of us here.... remember that we are here for you, and come back and share about your journey.... gentle hugs if you accept.

Doing ok , thanks for asking !!! Happy to hear you choose you... now , no matter all the noise in your he...
Yes I accept! Thanks k you for inviting me xx
I have an assessment appointment with hospital on the 4th Oct. Talk through treat, therapy. Already had this before but they lost my notes!! We agreed that EMDR was the best option.
How long the waiting list will be is anyone's guess!?
You have been very helpful.
Many blessings and hugs
X

Yes I accept! Thanks k you for inviting me xx
I have an assessment appointment with hospital on the 4th Oct...
It's happening again. Woke, low mood. Thinking suicide is THE only answer. Mum could t acted me 2 weeks ago. Outthe blue. She mentioned thi gs that caused a trigger the other day.. Wonder is it that. She makes me feel utter failure and so so unworthy of anything at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back