• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

MVA How long? stuck in periods of time in which my ptsd symptoms are as bad as the first day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if I’m asking too many questions!

I just want to see if you’re getting the right kind of care for healing trauma, as not all therapy is created equal, and it seems like you’re struggling right now.

:hug:

Ok, good.

I have a friend who is struggling, too, and I ask questions to get him thinking...he told me that I helped him realize that he needed a better therapist and also needed new meds. I try not to push and I won’t make decisions for him. I just want the best for him.....and I want the best for you, as let’s face it, this disorder stinks and we deserve to get better! :hug:

Ok, good.

I have a friend who is struggling, too, and I ask questions to get him thinking...he told me that I helped him realize that he needed a better therapist and also needed new meds. I try not to push and I won’t make decisions for him. I just want the best for him.....and I want the best for you, as let’s face it, this disorder stinks and we deserve to get better! :hug:

Thanks for taking the time to ask and talk... sometimes it's just good to hear "this stinks and we deserve to get better"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back