• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer I feel like I’m losing my mind. Stress has caused a huge flair-up of everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get it @Needwings4 . 😟 You need to dial the stress back.

Are you working? Can you walk, run or swim? Do you dance? Can you do an errand for someone? Can you do something for your H? Are you getting dressed, bathing? Are there any places of refuge?

Not currently. In the past I’ve tried them all, including Prazosin but nothing helped.

I get it @Needwings4 . 😟 You need to dial the stress back.

Are you working? Can you walk, run or swim? Do you dance? Can you do an errand for someone? Can you do something for your H? Are you getting dressed, bathing? Are there any places of refuge?
I am working. Not well though lol. I’m a nurse and completely burnt out. I can’t not work though because my husband just quit his job without discussing with me and has no plan. So I’m covering everything now.
I know I need to do something enjoyable for stress relief but nothing is enjoyable lately. I’m barely managing bathing at this point.
Sorry I’m such a negative Nancy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back