• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

If I Could I Would..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I'm angry. Struggling with bitterness I don't want to feel since I know the bitterness only hurts me. I guess I'm struggling with grief. A lot of grief! (And it was only two, three weeks ago I started crying for the first time or connect at all with the grief, so I guess I have a lot of grief to deal with: since it's a lot of bad stuff in the past I never grieved for.)

SO: just for today I would, if I could, soften and accept the grief and the pain and forgive my self for feeling the bitterness and try to believe things will get better eventually if I only manage to soften my heart and suffer through the difficult feelings.

If I could I would go back to work.

If I could I would heal myself completely from PTSD and other chronic illnesses.

If I could I would make amends to someone that I mistreated in the past.

If I could I would bring my father back from the grave and take him fishing.

If I could I would heal my mother from emphysema.

If I could I would take away the world's suffering and replace it with peace, comfort and unconditional love.

If I could I would stop children from being abused.

If I could I would go back to work.

Me too, I miss my job. :(

If I could I would give my sister-in-law a good shaking.

If I could I'd take myself to hospital and stick up an Iron drip (yes, I do know how to) so I could feel better sooner.

If I could I'd stick a gin drip in the other arm at the same time! ;)

If I could I'd chase his bad weather away and make it warm and sunny.

If I could I'd pay off my mortgage.

If I could I'd get people in the UK professional help for their PTSD for free.

If I could I'd take my family away for a holiday in the sun.

If I could I'd treat my sister to something special because she has helped me so much with ideas for decorating the living room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back