• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer I'm new here ? - Panic Attacks, Disassociation, Nightmares - Scared to wake up & scared to sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry that you've gone through all this and hope you continue with your therapist so you can work through these feelings and help you move forward, one day at a time.

Thank you so much for the encouragement ❤️

Thank you so much for the advice ?. What kind of neurological work would I need done ? I'm not sure if they have or not. I'm sure they have done everything they can this far... My tharpist thinks it's a type of suto seizure..do you know anything about that ??
Pseudoseizures are caused from mental health triggers. They are not considered neurologically caused....like epilepsy.

This sounds so awful. And how terrible that your fiance is blaming you rather than being supportive. None of this is your fault, and I'm glad that you at least have a therapist and doctor to help you.

I don't have advice about the seizure stuff, but it seems other people already had some good insight. But I can definitely relate to that feeling like you're in a simulation. I've felt that many times, like I feel like I am watching myself going through the motions of my life through a pane of glass. I think it's a dissociative thing, because for me often it's accompanied with feeling numb or deadened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back