• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Relationship I'm struggling today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I get the not having plans things but that isn't really on this dimension I was talking. Not making plans is more about not leaving stuff that feels like obligations and mess up timetables and lead to future tripping, but you expressing your feelings isn't the same as taking an appointment by far.

But I get it is super tricky to find the right distance. However I don't believe that anyone has to get to be a people's pleaser in order to avoid someone else to be a people pleaser.

Yeah I get the not having plans things but that isn't really on this dimension I was talking. Not making plans is more about not leaving stuff that feels like obligations and mess up timetables and lead to future tripping, but you expressing your feelings isn't the same as taking an appointment by far.

But I get it is super tricky to find the right distance. However I don't believe that anyone has to get to be a people's pleaser in order to avoid someone else to be a people pleaser.
True. Gives me something to ponder x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back