• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Last movie or tv series you watched?

The Lost Flowers of Alice Hart. I only started watching it because it has Sigourney Weaver in it. Didn’t even look to see what it was about…. So far though it is goo I think.

The Tomorrow War

Seen it before, loved it, and was in the mood… but what’s cracking me up is that whenever I hear someone pronouncing Australia “correctly”? (Au-stral-eee-ah? Instead of Ah-strell-yah?) No matter how badass their American accent is… IMDB… Yep! They’re from Oz.

Half Bad - The Bastard Son of the Devil Himself

… from the end of episode 3, onwards (Gabriel!) If I hadn’t been desperate for distraction, and deeply apathetic, I’d never have made it past the first episode 🤢 but loooooove 😍 the show after Gabriel …I need an appropriate adverb and am struggling to find one, shazaam/sparkle/kaBOOM/lithe/wtfo… enters the storyline. Fun fun.

Back