• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Last movie or tv series you watched?

Banshee

DAYUM. I’ve been trying to find something just as good as The Last Of Us, and hell yeah.

Creators of True Blood tackle the ‘The best criminals? Make the best cops. And the best cops, make the best criminals.”

With Antony Star (Outrageous Fortune & The Boys) leading.

Wicked good.

I will start.

Movie: Hidden Figures. Highly recommend.

Tv series: Bates Motel: I am strangely intrigued by it. Perhaps it makes me feel better about my life lol.
Dark on Netflix, masterpiece, the soundtracks are crazy good, especially the theme song and My Body is. Cage by Peter Gabriel

Banshee

DAYUM. I’ve been trying to find something just as good as The Last Of Us, and hell yeah.

Creators of True Blood tackle the ‘The best criminals? Make the best cops. And the best cops, make the best criminals.”

With Antony Star (Outrageous Fortune & The Boys) leading.

Wicked good.
I watched all the seasons of Banshee it's very good.

I read the books ages ago, not a huge fan as it was clearly written either by a screen-writer, or for TV; but quit watching the series fairly early on as I don’t have patience for weekly releasing shows.

Now that it’s all streamable in my own time?

Game of Thrones.

Back