• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Last movie or tv series you watched?

been on and off watching ds9 when i have time to binge, trying out lower decks as well.
First session with new T and......"I feel like Sisco in the first episode of DS9 when he meets the wormhole aliens" Hows that? "Why do you exsist here?" yup, Star Trek even invades therapy.......

First session with new T and......"I feel like Sisco in the first episode of DS9 when he meets the wormhole aliens" Hows that? "Why do you exsist here?" yup, Star Trek even invades therapy.......
I wont lie, I ugly cried after watching the episode "hard time" that focused on O'brian serving a 20 year prison sentence in his mind in like 5 minutes because alien technology. They went REALLY dark with that series and I loved it. That one hit so close to home tho.

I’m rewatching Doctor Who… entirely out of order 😎and adoring it.

Just finished the entire River Song arc (2008-2015)

I’m going to have to do this again, sometime, with JUST her episodes, ditto a few other guest characters individual arcs, but I went the long way round this time.

Which means …I got Tennant/ Matt Smith/ Capaldi (who I used to hate, and now don’t!); Donna Noble/ Amy&Rory / Clara

Next up? Jumping back to Rose & The Doctor (including crossover episodes, which I skipped in my RiverSong arc) …AND… the alternate ending at BadWolfBay.

Not sure what mood I’ll be in after that arc. Shall see. Am only 7-9 seasons into a 14 series run gives me time to play before the 60th anniversary special with TENNANT & TATE!!! in November.

Lovin it.

Back