Log Your Daily Exercise

RussellSue

MyPTSD Pro
I did my hip/glute and shoulder exercises. I'm trying to rotate: one day on the bike and then one day doing my strength-building exercises. That seems like the way to do it since I am supposed to be taking it easy.

12 x 50 m swim. 6 laps freestyle & 6 backstroke.

& 3.5 km walk with my dog. :)

My body is finally feeling a little better about it all. lol

Last edited:

RussellSue

MyPTSD Pro
It felt like all I did today at PT was stretches - hamstring, calf and my psoas muscle after it started spasming from the hamstring stretches. But I also did bridges and lateral somethingorothers with the resistance band and knee raises with the band ---------- 45 minutes of all that. I spent a total of an hour on the bike, today, as well.

Now that it has been nearly a month since we moved to this spot, I am really hoping to get on a regular routine with all of this. So far, so good, this week.

Rani G

Not Active
40 mins Biceps and back with resistance band at the park. Unfortunately a few people there felt a bit awkward but I’m glad I didnt care at some point because, who gives a sh**.plus I’m having a well trained body puh( Yes Ego issues, have mercy) and bench for warm up stuff.

RussellSue

MyPTSD Pro
I did my shoulder and hip/glute exercises. I did a few weighted leg lifts and some hamstring stretches, too. I have been having some significant spasming in my psoas muscle every time I do anything with my hamstrings and I can feel that starting up again, so I guess I'll be stretching that some more.

RussellSue

MyPTSD Pro
PT gave me 2 pages of new exercises to do 3-5 days a week. I did all but one of those and my shoulder exercises and 40 minutes on the bike.

I may or may not actually lay down today to do that last exercise.