• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Log Your Daily Exercise

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did my hip/glute and shoulder exercises. I'm trying to rotate: one day on the bike and then one day doing my strength-building exercises. That seems like the way to do it since I am supposed to be taking it easy.

12 x 50 m swim. 6 laps freestyle & 6 backstroke.

& 3.5 km walk with my dog. :)

My body is finally feeling a little better about it all. lol

Last edited:
It felt like all I did today at PT was stretches - hamstring, calf and my psoas muscle after it started spasming from the hamstring stretches. But I also did bridges and lateral somethingorothers with the resistance band and knee raises with the band ---------- 45 minutes of all that. I spent a total of an hour on the bike, today, as well.

Now that it has been nearly a month since we moved to this spot, I am really hoping to get on a regular routine with all of this. So far, so good, this week.

40 mins Biceps and back with resistance band at the park. Unfortunately a few people there felt a bit awkward but I’m glad I didnt care at some point because, who gives a sh**.plus I’m having a well trained body puh( Yes Ego issues, have mercy) and bench for warm up stuff.

I did my shoulder and hip/glute exercises. I did a few weighted leg lifts and some hamstring stretches, too. I have been having some significant spasming in my psoas muscle every time I do anything with my hamstrings and I can feel that starting up again, so I guess I'll be stretching that some more.

PT gave me 2 pages of new exercises to do 3-5 days a week. I did all but one of those and my shoulder exercises and 40 minutes on the bike.

I may or may not actually lay down today to do that last exercise.

So far today I have taken my dog out for a walk around the block this morning. It's super icy on the roads where I live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back