• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Log Your Daily Exercise

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a routine down, finally. It's gotten pretty regular.

Since I am fighting with extremely hypermobile hips and hypermobile-enough shoulders, I spend a lot of time strengthening, these days. I am up to 15 exercises on the 3-4 days a week I don't hike/walk -- some with resistance bands and other small equipment/stuff. I'm doing 30 reps on each side (or both sides at once) of everything except planks (because the day I can do 30 planks is probably the day I will explode into fitness nirvana and leave this world). Today, I did 3 of those at 30 seconds each, but that one varies a lot, still.

My tendonitis in my hamstring flared-up during my hike, yesterday. I am blaming my new ab roller for this. I used it today, regardless, and hope for a less painful hike, tomorrow, but I have a feeling I will not be so lucky. I am going to give it some time. I think I just threw the system off-balance, again.

Two days with very low motivation, moody and lazy.. Bed and couch becoming more attractive..

Meaning I needed another strategy today: Oat milk and Avacadoe.. ,Water.. wait for 30 mins..
Still very urghhhhh. Only a very light excercise today..
This:

And planks = 30 sec. Just 2X
Excercise 10x3 for lower abs
That’s it..

It was 27 degrees during our hike. I guess we burned a few extra calories. We did 3.3 miles and saw some deer on the trail. I was pleasantly surprised by having much less pain in my hamstring than on Wednesday or Friday. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back