Log Your Daily Exercise

RussellSue

Not Active
About an hour on the speed bag this morning ... I love getting up in the morning, having coffee, and heading to the garage to beat on that thing.
I am curious: would you able to focus on intensive reading after that? So far, I have found that I need to exercise later in the day because once my adrenaline gets going, I can't seem to concentrate, but I do a lot of reading. If I were doing things other than reading, it would be fine. It bugs me because I want to exercise earlier, but haven't had much luck with it. I keep hoping there is a trick to it.

MrMoonlight

MyPTSD Pro
Three 15 min rounds on the speed bag.
___
Sorry I missed your post @RussellSue .

I do feel kinda amped right now. What I do is smoke a little weed between rounds.

I worry about my retention right now but I am finding a lot of benefits to just getting my ass going asap...get on my routine, maintain my routine. I think the exercise dumps my cortisol which really helps.

I hope you find a schedule that works for you. Im such a maniac that I count brushing my teeth, showering, exercising and dressing in my routine.

I need to find a better time slot to read. My therapist suggested one. Maybe after my main meal of the day ... noon or one pm.

1000 m or 1 km.

w/fins
4 x 50 m lap freestyle
4 x 50 m lap b/stroke

w/o fins
4 x 50 m lap freestyle
4 x 50 m lap b/stroke

200 m training drill each side

6 mins vertical kicking

2.5 km walk with the dog

w/fins
4 x 50 m laps f/style
4 x 50 m laps b/stroke
w/o fins
4 x 50 m laps f/style
4 x 50 m laps b/stroke

4x 50 m laps kick training
7 mins vertical kicking

ugh.. 1000 metres

2.5 km walk with the dog

Rani G2

MyPTSD Pro
Outside: It’s snowy

45 mins
Warming up, stretching
Triceps Dips 12 X 3
easier version of push-up on the bench 10x 3
Lunges 10x3
Resistance loop for thighs
Resistance loop for arms, Biceps and shoulders

Glad I was motivated.. even though I felt quite depressed in the morning

MrMoonlight

MyPTSD Pro
I gave myself a rest today ... my hand this morning was painful and difficult to close .... just a little swollen. I will get back to it tomorrow ... my eating has been on point.

RussellSue

Not Active
I hope you find a schedule that works for you. Im such a maniac that I count brushing my teeth, showering, exercising and dressing in my routine.
Thank you. I do, too. I often wish weed did work for me, but like a lot of things, it makes me hallucinate.
As for maniac routines -- whatever works. You are up and doing stuff. That is great! 👍

MrMoonlight

MyPTSD Pro
Three 10 min rounds on the speed bag w/ walking between. I haven't been using hand wraps or gloves so now the outside edge of both hands are calloused ... as are the last couple of knuckles. I feel kinda proud of that ... takes a lot of use to develop that rough hardened skin.