• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Log Your Daily Exercise

Status
Not open for further replies.
About an hour on the speed bag this morning ... I love getting up in the morning, having coffee, and heading to the garage to beat on that thing.
I am curious: would you able to focus on intensive reading after that? So far, I have found that I need to exercise later in the day because once my adrenaline gets going, I can't seem to concentrate, but I do a lot of reading. If I were doing things other than reading, it would be fine. It bugs me because I want to exercise earlier, but haven't had much luck with it. I keep hoping there is a trick to it.

Three 15 min rounds on the speed bag.
___
Sorry I missed your post @RussellSue .

I do feel kinda amped right now. What I do is smoke a little weed between rounds.

I worry about my retention right now but I am finding a lot of benefits to just getting my ass going asap...get on my routine, maintain my routine. I think the exercise dumps my cortisol which really helps.

I hope you find a schedule that works for you. Im such a maniac that I count brushing my teeth, showering, exercising and dressing in my routine.

I need to find a better time slot to read. My therapist suggested one. Maybe after my main meal of the day ... noon or one pm.

1000 m or 1 km.

w/fins
4 x 50 m lap freestyle
4 x 50 m lap b/stroke

w/o fins
4 x 50 m lap freestyle
4 x 50 m lap b/stroke

200 m training drill each side

6 mins vertical kicking

2.5 km walk with the dog

Three 15 min rounds on the speed bag and walking between.

I need to increase my cardio to encourage weight loss. These meds are making me gain. Not all the meds fault but a large part.

w/fins
4 x 50 m laps f/style
4 x 50 m laps b/stroke
w/o fins
4 x 50 m laps f/style
4 x 50 m laps b/stroke

4x 50 m laps kick training
7 mins vertical kicking

ugh.. 1000 metres

2.5 km walk with the dog

Outside: It’s snowy

45 mins
Warming up, stretching
Triceps Dips 12 X 3
easier version of push-up on the bench 10x 3
Lunges 10x3
Resistance loop for thighs
Resistance loop for arms, Biceps and shoulders

Glad I was motivated.. even though I felt quite depressed in the morning

I gave myself a rest today ... my hand this morning was painful and difficult to close .... just a little swollen. I will get back to it tomorrow ... my eating has been on point.

I hope you find a schedule that works for you. Im such a maniac that I count brushing my teeth, showering, exercising and dressing in my routine.
Thank you. I do, too. I often wish weed did work for me, but like a lot of things, it makes me hallucinate.
As for maniac routines -- whatever works. You are up and doing stuff. That is great! 👍

Three 10 min rounds on the speed bag w/ walking between. I haven't been using hand wraps or gloves so now the outside edge of both hands are calloused ... as are the last couple of knuckles. I feel kinda proud of that ... takes a lot of use to develop that rough hardened skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back