• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Mind control

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was so much worse than that. He was horrible. I dread trying to explain it to a therapist.
My T has 25 years experience in dealing with survivors of mind control (MC) and programming abuse. I've been able to tell her things I never thought I'd be able to tell anyone. I've been with her for six months, and I've already disclosed several incidents of MC and programming. My father, my main perpetrator, was a CIA operative and my handler and well versed in MC/programming. It wasn't easy telling her the first one I remembered recently, yet after that it was easier. I just told her another incident which was worse than the other two combined. All done to shut me up. The best part of disclosing these memories is that my T immediately knew what they were; MC/programming techniques. That doesn't make them easy to talk about yet a relief that I no longer have to hold them inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back