• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

My Precious Little Angel Turns Six Years Old.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20280
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 20280

Tomorrow marks my lovely littlest baby girls Birthday, she will be six years old. The one child I realize I should not have a particular soft spot for but you see she had a slightly different birth to that of her siblings. She used to go to nursery telling all her friends "M" "T" and "K" were all born by nurses, I was born by Daddy! and she was right, you see all of my other children had a midwife led labor, Not my little "Hannah"

NOPE, she decided at 1100 pm that she wanted IN to the world NOW. Eight grueling minutes later, 3 contraction, no pushing, Laurie is knelt there in the lounge with a moments old baby in his arms waiting for an Ambulance, I love this little girl with all my heart.

Due to the severity and prolonged episode that culminated in my total breakdown mental and physically (in being able to look after myself) my eventual admission to intensive care in a coma and then into secure mental health hospital I crashed that violently.

I was slapped with a court order banning me from any contact with my then wife and my six children.

I put this thread on purely to tell that little girl just how much her Daddy misses her and wishes so much he could hold her and tuck her into bed at night, simple little things in life but to me, a dad, some of the most precious moments a dad can have.

This song came on my you-tube playlist earlier and I change the word "Rosanna" for "my Hannah"

Happy Birthday baby girl. No matter what Daddy will never ever stop loving you.

Well Today is the day 6th March 2009 my little Angel came into this world. Not breathing, her umbilical cord wrapped tight around her throat, my wife on her knees, in the best birthing position know to man and beast. Our Daughter was NOT breathing when she was born. Her lips were blue and her eyes closed. (I have kept this secret until now)

I cleared her mouth and released the cord from her throat as her body was delivered and prayed like I never prayed before that day. Her eyes opened and with a gasp she uttered the quietest of little shrieks. She was alive.

That day changed my mentality for good.

This is not a downer thread at all, I celebrate that little girl today even though I know not what part of the country she is actually living anymore as I am not being told any information at all. I am not worried at all as I know her mother is a good mother and will never hurt those kids.

I nearly did that when I exploded 2 years ago.

Happy Birthday Hannah, my 6 yr old beautiful daughter

Daddy

xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back