• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Our Pets

I got him after escaping my ex
Heyyy, I got Tweeter after escaping my ex, too :hug:
Juvenile birds are just the cutest with their stubby tails. Tweeter was such a fluffy podge when I first got him.
Totally with you on liking their smell, too. Tweeter smells kinda musty (interestingly, a different kind of musty to my previous bird), but in the most comforting way possible.

So sorry about the loss of your sweet cat. Your bond really shone through in those photos. I hope you can be extra kind toward yourself in this time.
Gentle hugs, if you accept.

Heyyy, I got Tweeter after escaping my ex, too :hug:
Juvenile birds are just the cutest with their stubby tails. Tweeter was such a fluffy podge when I first got him.
Totally with you on liking their smell, too. Tweeter smells kinda musty (interestingly, a different kind of musty to my previous bird), but in the most comforting way possible.

So sorry about the loss of your sweet cat. Your bond really shone through in those photos. I hope you can be extra kind toward yourself in this time.
Gentle hugs, if you accept.
I saw a youtube of a budgie tweeting Queen, Another one bites the dust.

@bellbird @osiris @somerandomguy thank you for the condolences. It means a lot to me that you reached out to offer words of comfort.

Bellbird, that’s neat that you got Tweeter after escaping your ex too! Sounds like we have some things in common. Yes the juveniles are so sweet! Every day we fall a teeny bit more in love. Except for the day I discovered he cut a string in the blinds! Not sure but I might have to replace the whole thing as they no longer go up and down! My daughter calls him our demonic angel. I went ahead and clipped his wings so we can sit out on the patio again, get some sun.

Budgies are so cute, I didn’t know they could sing too, like cockatiels! That’s one thing about budgies—they are smart!

I love seeing the pets too, all of them! I will take some pictures of the animals at my school some time.

My pets with their own pets. The katydid was safely returned to the patio plant; she got her wings a few days later and was off!
0645B07F-FF5F-4911-B4A5-2681CF1961BE.jpeg
88BCBCBE-AEFA-4099-B0CB-55CE2184142C.jpeg

I went to the pet store today. They don't really have any birds or mice. There's just a lot of pet toys, pet foods and they still do have both freshwater and saltwater fish. I was not even able to get a fish tank light bulb for my tank. All they have are LED lights now. I feel like I am an antique!

Back