• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Photography Club

3A3BDAE8-9777-4721-9040-829B812489BE.jpeg
073E6C4A-D08F-4653-AD20-BD5E73087F37.jpeg
4300BB63-C956-4EB3-9C3F-FE2E9DFB53D8.jpeg
It was cold and windy. There were a lot of people and dogs around. That’s because it looked warm out with the bright sun, but it wasn’t really. It’s before 3pm, but you can see the sun is very low in the sky. If it were cloudy the beach would have been deserted.

The mountain range in the previous photo, NotTooLate, with the sun peeking through is actually looking west at the Oquirrh (that is pronounced "Oh-Ker" for those who wonder) mountains. The Wasatch Mountains would be behind me when I snapped the photo. I have a photo of the Wasatch Range I will post. I love the mountains when they have snow on them. This photo is looking west at the Wasatch Mountain Range in the area of Sandy/ Draper, Utah.
PICT0073.jpg

The mountain range in the previous photo, NotTooLate, with the sun peeking through is actually looking west at the Oquirrh (that is pronounced "Oh-Ker" for those who wonder) mountains. The Wasatch Mountains would be behind me when I snapped the photo. I have a photo of the Wasatch Range I will post. I love the mountains when they have snow on them. This photo is looking west at the Wasatch Mountain Range in the area of Sandy/ Draper, Utah.View attachment 59200
I am directionally challenged!!! 😳 The photo of the Wasatch Mountains is facing east, not west. Having spent most of my life on the west coast, everything is "west" to me. "West" is forever stuck in my brain! Ha! And never mind trying to give me driving instructions!!! If it is not written down, directions are a mystery, unless landmarks can be specified. GPS has become my best driving buddy!😊👍

Cold! 30 mph gusts out of the North. Windchill in the teens. Have to walk right up the wind on the way home, that’s getting intense. I was dressed for it. I went alone and got joined part way. I remembered how much I enjoy extreme walking. I’ve always been “outdoorsy”.
3766B803-38BB-4F99-9ABA-C0AB3FD41F65.jpeg
49572C7C-B5D0-4A05-94E4-546639A8A45B.jpeg
8C12ABE6-9ECB-407B-AB36-B01E4C8E4794.jpeg
0A1259C0-4DB8-4154-B31F-449EA6CA6661.jpeg
266AAD0D-9C73-464E-B7BF-A214C49F9459.jpeg
Those seagulls had just dispatched that poor clam and made short work of it. I’ve been watching them pick the clams in the beach break at low water. They are so good at it and there are so many clams that they hardly protest when stealing them from each other .

Cold! 30 mph gusts out of the North. Windchill in the teens. Have to walk right up the wind on the way home, that’s getting intense. I was dressed for it. I went alone and got joined part way. I remembered how much I enjoy extreme walking. I’ve always been “outdoorsy”.View attachment 59208View attachment 59209View attachment 59210View attachment 59211View attachment 59212Those seagulls had just dispatched that poor clam and made short work of it. I’ve been watching them pick the clams in the beach break at low water. They are so good at it and there are so many clams that they hardly protest when stealing them from each other .
I can almost smell the salt water, Mach123. I thoroughly enjoy seeing your beach photos. It reminds me of home. I love the ocean.

As I was admiring one of my favorite pillows, it made me wonder how many folks will actually be able to read it, being as how it's cursive writing and they no longer teach that in the school systems...hmmmm...not to mention the many historical documents written in cursive, and family recipes, and letters, etc...

IMG_9531.JPG

Then I got out of the brain space and checked out the pics I got of a couple visitors that brightened my day...

IMG_9514.JPG

IMG_9527.JPG

Then checked on the poinsettia that the hubby brought home last week. It's nestled between the xmas cactus and the shamrock, soaking up some sun...it appears to dig it's new home and the company it keeps...

IMG_9534.JPG

Back