• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Childhood Possible body memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilac98

Policy Enforcement
Straight after I had a flashback of being held down on the bed and that's all I saw, my down there started throbbing really strongly for a few seconds which made me feel even more stressed out. Ever since I will just be sitting down and keep noticing my down there randomly throbbing though much more subtle than the first time but I still hate it and it makes me feel really uncomfortable I think they might be body memories. It hasn't done it for a week since my most recent rape nightmare and I don't know if it will start up again but I really don't want it to.

Yeah, they are so scary those body memories. Horrible.
The fear and worry of what else will come back and how it overpowers. The dread and fear.

Trying to ground and acknowledge that this is the past, not life now, as things my T says help.

I have similar body memories, @Lilac98. Hope they have gotten better through the week.
It hasn't done it for a week but I've not been able to feel much of anything. I don't feel like drawing reading painting and I seem to have temporarily given up learning Japanese. I've only felt anxiety about my old kooth worker not getting back to me so I don't know if she rang my local mental health team and anger for an ex friend who lies and manipules people and is committing benefit fraud which I've reported since my autism worker didn't or her boss when they know about it.

Haven't had any throbbing for two weeks now. But now my vagina feels anxious instead since my autism worker triggered me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back