• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Quote Of The Day

Indeed it does, @Lionheart . Thanks for reminding me of that one.

"It has to end, you know. The self-hatred. The collective shaming. The disdain for others. The emotional armor. The buried pain. The displaced humans. The misplaced kindness. The repressed trauma. The fake positivity. The meaningless materialism. The forgotten heart. We’re all tired of these patterns. We aren’t built to carry them. Never were. They are perverting and distorting us. They’re too heavy for our tender hearts." ~Jeff Brown

"...when we look up, it widens our horizons. We see what a little speck we are in the universe, so insignificant, and we all take ourselves so seriously, but in the sky, there are no boundaries. No differences of caste or religion or race." ~Julia Gregson

"I used to dislike being sensitive. I thought it made me weak. But take away that single trait, and you take away the very essence of who I am. You take away my conscience, my ability to empathize, my intuition, my creativity, my deep appreciation for the little things, my vivid inner life, my deep awareness of others pain, and my passion for it all." ~Caitlin Japa

"It's walking the razor's edge of the sacred moment where you don't know. You can't count on and comfort yourself with any sure hope. All you can know is your allegiance to life and your intention to serve it in this moment we are given. In that sense, this radical uncertainty liberates your creativity and courage." ~Joanna Macy

"I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority." ~E.B. White

"You can't complain about your oppressors when you eat and live just like them." ~Brother Air

"The path isn't a straight line; its a spiral. You continually come back to things you thought you understood and see deeper truths." ~Barry H. Gillespie

Back