• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Raffle, Month Of April 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to everyone who participated, the goal has been met. Seriously, well done.

The tickets will be accrued, categorised and then verified several times over the coming days to ensure everything is correct. Once done, anonymous ticket holders will be emailed their username for the draw to either their member email listed here OR for guests, their email used with Paypal. The draw will then take place, be screen recorded (unedited) and posted to the MyPTSD YouTube channel for authenticity of results and data used.

Please be patient, as I am away for the next 24hrs and @joeylittle is presently away for a couple of days.

I have updated the first post with a pre-confirmation list of those who own tickets, whether donated or gifted to another. Anonymous donors will be emailed with their associated anon id.

If you feel there is an error, please raise a ticket and the issue can be discussed.

I am closing this thread now, as all issues and further aspects are to be raised by ticket if applicable for private discussion.

I have updated the first post with the winners and verification video of the raffle draw, where the first three random results take first, second and third prizes.

I will leave this for 48hrs in the event any discrepancy is found or valid dispute is raised, and contact all three winners after this time for their prizes.

Congratulations to our three winners listed in the first post. Thank you to everyone who donated and participated in extra funding activities. All contributions are appreciated to help site funding.

All prizes have now been finalised. Lets push to meet our goal by end of year.

Thank you to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back