• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Really Sick with Severe Trauma - My Girlfriend Died in My Arms From MVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry

Hi Anon, welcome to the group. I am so sorry to hear that you had such a terrible experience at such a young age...I lost my very first boyfriend to suiside at the age of 13 and I can tell you that at the age of 35, I know that you will find love again. It is important for you to focus on getting over what happend and healing you head and your heart. Know that by getting over what happend doesn't make it any less important or meaningful, it is just a way to allow yourself to live. Good for you for finding this site and making the steps to get better, we are here for you!

just wanted to say thanks for everyones replies and support

:hello: Hi Anon!

Welcome -- Hugs to you by the bunches and may they keeping coming to you when ever you need them most. No words I can say will change what happened or what you are going through.

You have come to the best place to heal.. There are so many here that understand the trauma, the nightmares, the loss of friends that don't understand, etc. Just talk, read, and learn, and hopefully something someone says can & will help in some way.

It sounds like you are on the right path to finding help to get you better.

Take Care & God Bless

D (wildcritter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back