• We are a multilingual website again. Read the notice about this.
  • Understand AI use at MyPTSD: all AI use is explained in our AI help page. AI use is by choice here. It exists if you want it, but does nothing unless you choose to use it.

Six Ways to be The Persecutory Therapist *cue the thunder and lightning*

I am pretty overwhelmed by the up and coming medication changeovers.

If my ex psychiatrist was involved I would have her insights and documentation of all the times I had bad reactions to medications.

I am barely hanging on and struggling to do the basics. Things might be pan out better now I have a new psychiatrist.

It is just hard right now.

Losing a lot of your stuff and home to a Cyclone and then a fire next door, than attack by a tradie, leaves you depleted in managing other issues.
 

Donation drives

2026 Donation Goal

Goal
$1,800.00
Earned
$1,120.50
This donation drive ends in
0 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds
  62.3%

Featured content

Back
Top Bottom