• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Relationship SO has dissociated and the part of her that is doing the driving right now has her abusive ex staying in our house. What do I do???

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point I have to ask a tough question. Does anyone want a better life? Who is getting secondary gain? Does someone have a vested interest in allowing this abuse/ victimization to continue? I am very sorry you and your SO are in this situation. I have had a past history of abuse/victimization as well. I learned a lot from the concepts of the human magnet syndrome. It is real. I do not like it. My husband passed away. I lived. Court granted legal last name change. I am still in the process of changing my outcome 6 years after almost dying from a toxic marriage.
@Klanala - please make sure you read this thread: Sufferers: You must read this thread prior to posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back