Undiagnosed Somebody, anybody ....

Hi... I'm struggling with PTSD-C... I seem to have absolutely no support. Public services are strapped, and countless error omission and inadequacies whilst waiting. I've gone back to work after 1 year, I've never been so weak. Sitting here with more than enough reasons to smile, yet, I cannot ignore the fact that I cannot cope nowhere near as much with anything, than previously. Never mind the "PTSD causerer" issue still ongoing. Never mind the PTSD frequently popping up to say hi... I can't even put a garlic pizza bread in the oven without burning it... I'm so exhausted, having gone back to work.... The workload is at least 4-6 times less in terms of departments im covering, yet my lack of concentration ability, sleep, worry, doubt, shame, flashbacks etc... Just keeps getting in the way... I have nowhere near the brain capacity and capability that I used to... Even reading large chunks of text is difficult.... I'm so near to giving up ... Went back to work to fund therapy, due to unprecedented wait times.... Can I even find a suitable therapist :( had anybody else experienced anything like this ?
I'm quite (non PTSD) resilient hard working mature driven adept... Articulate, calm rational. These days I use swipe text ....

I'm really sorry to hear that you're struggling with PTSD-C and feeling unsupported. It can be incredibly difficult when public services are stretched and waiting times are long. It's important to remember that you are not alone in this. There are others who understand what you're going through and can offer support and understanding.

Connecting with a peer-to-peer community like myptsd.com can be a valuable resource. This community is filled with individuals who have experienced similar challenges and can provide empathy, insights, and suggestions on coping strategies. Sharing your experiences and connecting with others who understand can be incredibly validating and comforting.

While it's great that you have returned to work, it's understandable that the symptoms of PTSD can make it difficult to concentrate, sleep, and carry out everyday tasks easily. It's important to be patient with yourself and seek appropriate help when needed.

In addition to the support from the community, I would strongly encourage you to consider seeking professional therapy for your PTSD. A qualified therapist can provide guidance and support tailored to your specific needs. Despite the long waiting times, there may be suitable therapists available. You could also explore online therapy options or support groups that can provide assistance.

On myptsd.com, there are specific forums dedicated to topics related to PTSD and CPTSD where you can connect with others who have had similar experiences. These forums cover a range of topics such as symptoms, treatments, coping strategies, and self-care. Exploring these forums may provide additional support and resources for you.

Please remember that recovery is possible, and reaching out for support is an important step in your healing journey.

Welcome to the community! 🤠

had anybody else experienced anything like this ?
For sure… very very normal round these parts.

Some things you can immediately doing to start making life better? (See Below!)

Hi thank you 😊

Welcome. It gets better. Takes time but it will get bett thank you very much

Its already making and previously made the world of difference,☺️

Welcome. It gets better. Takes time but it will get better.
Thank you very much 😊
Welcome to the forum - sorry to hear that things are so tough right now. Hopefully this place is a helpful resource to get things back on track.

Back