• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Other SRA (Satanic Ritual Abuse) abuse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ties to the occult is such an ambivalent, non descript term.
Subject to interpretation.

In every case, spirituality & symbolic anything, is not harm, on itself.

Disagree with Ronin... but of course I would it is oppositional but know that if you need instruction you are best served to get it off the forum with counseling and mentorship.

@The Albatross , Thank you kindly. I am here for you too. I know who in my life to avoid, my family and others, and now I know the signs. I know what to avoid.

I have some blocked here and I won't give any attention to them. I agree with you wholeheartedly.

I can't delete my posts or edit the older ones.

Ingrained into me:
You're worthless
You don't matter
I deserved it.

All of this is still engrained in me 10 yrs into therapy. The difference is they are not engrained as hard. If that makes sense. I moved blame off myself first then made tiny steps in the right direction and now and making steps in the "deserved" area. Which is a largely engrained area. So, tiny steps in the right direction all add up.

For me, I love and forgive any and everyone else who hurt me. I asked the Lord for his help. I made a prayer and forgave and love everyone who harmed me. This for me is truly setting myself free, for me anyway. Some other things that I won't say for the respect of others and for my own privacy. Thanks for reading this.

If I could give one piece of advice, is to never give up. I gave up, lost hope, I had no clarity to see that I was being hurt in non violent ways and other things. I didn't take care of me, but everyone else.

I was shaped by my enviroment, to put a man first. So that's what I did. I didn't know I was being used for only a servant and maid, never to have help from a fit, healthy man. That I had to clean myself, in pain even. without question, praise or graditude.

I was born to be free and happy and to experience joy. And I do now. So does everyone else deserves that too.

to be treated with love and respect

keep going, don't give up, steal your power back-metaphorically. You could think of a private and special way to do so, and to not tell anyone either. and it will help set your mind free too. (you can think of ways to improve your situation.I took tiny tiny steps, after a long period of time. I mean that as a metaphor)

this is the best advice I can offer. It may not be helpful to anyone but if anything is helpful to anyone
, I am so grateful

I'm still working on it myself. I hope to be free from my situation as well. very soon I hope.

I found new ways to improve my current situation, but I need to leave too. I am scared, I don't know what will happen to me, just that I won't be doing cleaning from when I wake up to when I sleep. I won't be a maid/housekeeper/servant anymore.

I'll be able to shower when I need to, when I get a new place and I won't be exhausted from everything, giving me the energy to do what I want to do.

Last edited:
deciding that I demand respect of others and emanicate the negative connotations associated with my abuse, and myself emotionally, therefore setting myself free. regardless of anything else.

Last edited:
Deciding also that if I never ever want to be sexual again, I do not need to be. I also don't need to justify my reasons to anyone. I have no desire to please anyone ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back