• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Assault Starting with a simple trauma that will help people get to know me better

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

I have been through to many of those trauma prefixes. I will start with a simple one that will help people get to know me better. I have been through a lot of trauma and stressors. I do not like to talk about it, but I can tell you that it has had a huge impact on my life. It has caused me to feel anxious, depressed, and overwhelmed. I have had to learn how to cope with these feelings and find ways to heal from them. I am still learning, but I am getting very better at it every day.

ADMIN NOTE:
Members are allowed to post as guests, but members are only allowed one account. You currently hold more than one membership account.

Please log in and write to me at Contact Us so we can resolve that issue. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back