• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Struggling

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunsetDawn83

Confident
Hi everyone, I'm not gold at the moment, I'm in the precipice of self-imploding and one more little thing and I could snap. I've SH today just in order of some relief (I found none). I can't even do that right. Sometimes I wish I wasn't 'me'. I keep having bad dreams that stay with my throughout the day and I'm exhausted 24/7.

Last edited:
I hope you find better ground. That is an unhappy place to be.

The human world has a lot of negatives. Maybe there is someone you know who can listen. or share?

I find relief sharing with my daughters cat. She has adopted me for the time being. She knew I needed a friend. I spend time outside away from computers and electronics and get fresh air. When I do that I feel better. As far as humans that listen, there are very few but I have a couple in my life. It is important that I hear what they say. I haven't done that in a long while. The time and place are important. Your post is a reminder to me that I need to do that soon.

I have to change things in my life right now. Too many negatives and that leads my mind to bad places. I can't let it get caught in those ruts cause I know where it leads and it's hard to get back. Lots of negatives in the news and world right now so I have to change my focus. Thanks for posting.
I hope you're okay.

I like your avatar. It's cheery.
Owl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back