• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sufferer Survivor - CPTSD as well as several other mental illnesses. Torture, sexual, physical, and mental abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OliverDarling

CPTSD as well as several other mental illnesses. Torture survivor, sexual, physical, and mental abuse.
I’m terrified to write my story.. maybe I won’t. However I wanted to at least put it out there that i have CPTSD

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it was brave of you to write what you did, especially in light of the fear @Oliverdarling.

Welcome to the site. I'm glad you found this site and I empathise for what brought you here.

There is an extra private journal forum you can use if you want.

CPTSD as well as several other mental illnesses. Torture survivor, sexual, physical, and mental abuse.
I’m terrified to write my story.. maybe I won’t. However I wanted to at least put it out there that i have CPTSD
Hi there! I don't know you, but I have to say I'm very proud of you for posting this, reaching out, and even just sharing that you have CPTSD. It can take an incredible amount of strength and resilience to be able to reach out for support. If you ever feel like you want to share your story, I hope you find the support to be able to do so. And if you never want to share your story, I hope you find all the resources you need in order to continue healing. There should never be any pressure for you to share or not.

I'm new here but I've already talked with some amazingly kind people, and I know you'll be able to find people that you can connect with here. I have PTSD from childhood abuse and I can definitely understand being terrified to write your story (or even think about it, talk about it, or accept parts of it). You're doing a really good job.

Wishing you lots of peace throughout your healing. ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back