• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

The "I Need A Hug" Thread

My long-term boyfriend's cat is very ill and I'm afraid that he's not going to be okay. Bf is leaving town so I will be responsible for taking care of the cat and dealing with the vet alone. The vet wouldn't start any treatment until we paid the $2,000 estimate in full. Basically, she said you pay us $2,000 now or he dies. It took us 2 hours to get the money together and now the kitty has organ damage from delayed treatment. I keep thinking there has to have been more that I could have done, there has to be something I can do now to help him. But there's nothing I could do or can do.

Bf and I both have ptsd and he's already had to lean on me a lot lately bc of things mostly out of his control. I am afraid that this may get so much worse now. To be honest, we're both unstable. I don't know how much more I can handle. I've already started self-harming again after being clean for years

Hugs ?

Back