Therapy Apps / Aids

Sideways

I’ve had great results using different Apps to help me get across different skills over the years.

Right now, I’m looking for something akin to a Habit app, particularly one geared towards routine check-ins for grounding, mindfulness or even a basic “how are you feeling”. Preferably something that I can add a few notes into, probably a few times a day.

Is anyone using (have used) apps with success for developing that kind of habit in their day? The last time I did routine daily checkins I created a spreadsheet, and I’m thinking that an App would probably do a better job.

I think there are a couple of good DBT based apps around, but I know there’s a lot of annoying, time-consuming junk around in the Habit Tracker apps department as well. So any good/bad feedback would be awesome:)

I've been using pixels for a year or so. Tis very simple, simply keeps a record of my overall mood for the day. Helps me see when I'm sliding.

Be interested to hear what apps others suggest.

Have been using Finch for a week or 2. I don't like the cutesy aspects to it, but like how much you can customize it.

I love Daylio. It’s specifically a mood tracking app, but it’s super customizable and you can add in all kinds of goals and reminders and it has a journal feature (free write or utilize various templates, or create your own). You can make it simple or more complex based on your needs and it includes all kinds of customizable activities, I can even track when my parts are around. What I love most is all the data it gives you. I nerd out over the data!! Lots of stats and graphs, weekly and annual reports, and it gives you tons of ways to analyze the data based on specific moods or activities, etc. I’ve been using it for 2 years now and it’s helped me soo much. It is super user friendly.

The only drawback is the paid version is $20 annually (there is a free version I think). Although to me it’s a nominal fee for as much as I’ve been able to get out of it these last few years.

Check it out!

I’ve had great results using different Apps to help me get across different skills over the years.

Right now, I’m looking for something akin to a Habit app, particularly one geared towards routine check-ins for grounding, mindfulness or even a basic “how are you feeling”. Preferably something that I can add a few notes into, probably a few times a day.

Is anyone using (have used) apps with success for developing that kind of habit in their day? The last time I did routine daily checkins I created a spreadsheet, and I’m thinking that an App would probably do a better job.

I think there are a couple of good DBT based apps around, but I know there’s a lot of annoying, time-consuming junk around in the Habit Tracker apps department as well. So any good/bad feedback would be awesome:)
I've been using Dailyo. It's customizable so you can change things as they come up, or are no longer needed. It also backs up to a Google account.

Back