• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are We Afraid Of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going back to school and failing all the courses, or the majority of them, like I have in the past. Therapist said she wasn't surprised by this, since I don't think I'm worth things turning out. She knows I'm sabotaging myself. She feels I should take one course, on line, just to prove to myself I can do it. She is right, there are a lot of things I want to prove to myself, not to anyone else. I feel like such a failure.

I am afraid that my daughters ex will gun them all down. He plays such psychological head games with her through his lawer. I am so afraid for her because we think he has hired a private detective to follow her around. He has so much information about her that he has no way of knowing otherwise. I have a hard time with this one. He is dragging out the divorce. They should have been divorced by now. She is so stressed of what he has found out and that is a breach of the restraining order. He is such a jerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back