What Are You Feeling Today? Not Thinking, Rather Feeling! Can You Identify Yours?

Lionheart

MyPTSD Pro
I was just released from the hospital this morning and I had a really ruff night. BP went up to 203/91 and my resting heart rate was 110. was given nitro for my heart, a beta-blocker for my blood pressure, and steroids for my lungs. Thot I was a goner...so with that, I will have to say that I am extremely grateful that I lived thru the experience. RELIEVED AND GRATEFUL (oops darn cap lock)

Lionheart

MyPTSD Pro
Just a quick update:

I feel so much better today. My bp is 111/61 with a pulse of 78 which is so much better than yesterday's reading. My oxygen saturations are hanging in with 94 as the percentage.

Need a new name for my cat. Suggestions welcome!!!

As your user name is @Lionheart, how would you feel about the name Elsa (as in Born Free) for your new cat?

I'm feeling apprehensive and excited which is weird. I may be granted somewhere else to live in the next few days, somewhere that, hopefully doesn't have water running down the walls, draughts that relocate your floor tiles and varying shades of mould.

Lionheart

MyPTSD Pro
I was shocked at how sick you were and the fact I took it for granted everyone would be here when I wanted to come. I will work on being more engaged with everyone since in my mind I am, but I find it hard to express myself.
Yeah, I was pretty sick, (worse than ever in my life). I lost a forum friend once that I had taken for granted and it really hurt me. I have never really lost anyone like that, at least not at that time. I was surprised by my reaction. I cared more than I realized for the person that I had come to know thru this site. I had taken them for granted and their passing made me sad for months and months.

I find it difficult sometimes to express myself as some things I just don't have words for. And unfortunately, I sometimes come off wrong, when I don't intend to. I think becoming more engaged would be a good idea for me as well. Thanks for bringing it up.