• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Feeling Today? Not Thinking, Rather Feeling! Can You Identify Yours?

I/we feel :
Calm inside
Upset somewhere inside ( mostly past stuff/ trauma)
Sad
Content ( Have walked outside + did laundry)
Uncertain ( of where things are going in life.)
Unsafe
Grateful after all to be alive.

Nauseous/ sick to my stomach also but just realized I forgot Tylenol all day. I feel physically sore. I also feel quiet, unsure but grateful, sad but faithful. Tired is a given lol.

I am feeling devastated.

In the morning, I will talk to my oncologist/surgeon who is going to hit me with the news that I have new cancers growing in my abdominal-pelvic area (aka PET scan results).

I don't expect a great outcome this time. I have been dealing with cancer since February and had a good outcome with chemo, radiation, and surgery, but I am afraid to hope for more of the same.

It is difficult not to be sad about this, but I don't really know what to expect, so why do I always go to the worst-case scenario first? I'll try to be patient and see what my doctor has to say about it all.

I am feeling devastated.

In the morning, I will talk to my oncologist/surgeon who is going to hit me with the news that I have new cancers growing in my abdominal-pelvic area (aka PET scan results).

I don't expect a great outcome this time. I have been dealing with cancer since February and had a good outcome with chemo, radiation, and surgery, but I am afraid to hope for more of the same.

It is difficult not to be sad about this, but I don't really know what to expect, so why do I always go to the worst-case scenario first? I'll try to be patient and see what my doctor has to say about it all.
I am so sorry you are going through this 😔. I am a bit surprised that you were given the results without your dr's comments first. Do you have anyone you can talk about as understandably you are pondering what this means? I will send hugs to your way!

Back