• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Feeling Today? Not Thinking, Rather Feeling! Can You Identify Yours?

I feel at the end of the line, sounds stupid to say, as if it matters. And I know I've whined here incessantly, I'm sorry. I can't hope any more. I've lost faith in God, & in people, & I'm way too tired to start from scratch. I feel it's back to the drawing board, with no chalk left. I read a sign about, when you fall at least you know where you stand. But I thought it funny, because comes a time sometimes one can't get up any more.

Well, promise it's the last whine, not actually effectual for anything & something I find quite pitiful & ugly & boring, tbh. Just increases my self-rejection.

Hope others have a good day, thanks for the kindness & gentleness here. You are good people.

I feel at the end of the line, sounds stupid to say, as if it matters. And I know I've whined here incessantly, I'm sorry. I can't hope any more. I've lost faith in God, & in people, & I'm way too tired to start from scratch. I feel it's back to the drawing board, with no chalk left. I read a sign about, when you fall at least you know where you stand. But I thought it funny, because comes a time sometimes one can't get up any more.

Well, promise it's the last whine, not actually effectual for anything & something I find quite pitiful & ugly & boring, tbh. Just increases my self-rejection.

Hope others have a good day, thanks for the kindness & gentleness here. You are good people.
sorry your feeling that way. 😕 Do you have a trauma diary? What's been going on recently?

Im sorry you're feeling that way Rosebud. I dont think you are whining and its ok to get these things off your chest. I know not talking about it doesn't make it go away either. I feel much of what you said as well. We think of emotions as negative and positive, good and bad, but sometimes they are just what they are. Glad you are sharing and glad to listen anytime.

Back