• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Feeling Today? Not Thinking, Rather Feeling! Can You Identify Yours?

I feel sad and lonely. but not so sad that I can't cheer myself up with a bit of effort. I just need to tap into happy memories of times that went before. And most of all, I need to continue to express my sadness until I have processed it, ...then I can move on.

I feel sad and lonely. but not so sad that I can't cheer myself up with a bit of effort. I just need to tap into happy memories of times that went before. And most of all, I need to continue to express my sadness until I have processed it, ...then I can move on.
How do you "process" something? No one has taught me that before.

Grateful and relieved yet sad our abused and crippled dog was ok after squeezing herself between the couch and end table (wind trigger??) where I found her when I got home , and didn't bring the lamp down on top of her, or decide to do the same behind the big screen t,v. 😮😓 With storms or wind she used to try to crawl down the floor vent (She is 70 lbs). We were able to get rid of most of her triggers but the less capable she feels the more reactive to stress and fearful and avoidant she has become (not to us but of threats or triggers in her environment or outside).

I was thinking though, our dog is so happy despite everything she contends with. Even the neighbour said, we could all learn from her! Plus I feel like I don't feel as badly that seeing her, even she is overwhelmed at times.

Wow (in a good way). Thankful, and thankful for others. Exhausted. Happy.

ETA, I also heard a definition of 'mystery' I really liked. Which (also) I think people are, too. And oddly enough was the name someone put on my computer for me once, lol.

Last edited:
Back