• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Are You Thankful For?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are "YOU" thankful for? ? ? ? ?

Since the last new thread I started was contraversial I thought I should start a new POSITIVE one! ! ! I am thankful for all the good things in my life--My Mom and her really good health---Me and my relative good health---the blessings my higher power has given to me and most of all a new sense of security. What are you thankful for? ? ? ?

I am thankful for this thread, and this wonderful site....I am also thankful that Herc is doing better.......You go girl!!!!!

Oh yes..

I am thankful that my best friends appendix came out good last night!

I am thankful I have a amazing girlfriend who does more than just put up with me...

I am thankful for my sister!

I am thankful for Judy...

I am thankful for this forum...it has helped me alot..

I am thankful for all those who are understanding and try their best not to judge...

I am thankful for 2nd chances....

I am also rather thankful that my bestfriend won a damn crusie to the bahammas last night!:occasion:

I am thankful for my Mom, who has been my ROCK through all of this...

I am also thankful for my cats, who gave me a purpose to keep pushing to get through each dismal day. They are soft, warm, very demonstrative :) sweet, cuddly, and love me no matter what. Just looking in their sweet faces and their beautiful eyes connected in my heart when nothing else good could get through. Wrapping my arms around them and holding them tight, feeling their warm (plump) bodies against my chest, breathing in their kitty smell (which was very reassuring to me) and listening to that deep, quiet rumble of a purr... was wonderful.

Bailey

:smile:I'm thankful for the church next door to where I live serves supper M-F....and when I absolutely can do little else...at least I will have one hot meal that day!!...LIVING WITH PEACE

Thanks to all for this place.......

Hi Folks: this thread and the outpouring of gratitude for the simple things are what the true spirit and meaning of Thanksgiving should be about. The fact that I (we) have this place to learn, share and heal is near the top of my thank you list. Life events and duties are slowing down for me at this point of the year and surely this is a time for me to reflect back on the waning year to what has been accomplished. I am thankful I am at last getting some help with my ptsd thru counseling and building a network of positive helpful people around me......I am thankful for the warmth of my woodfire that is burning in the other room.....thankful I will eat and have a warm place to sleep tonite....thankful for my country home that has recently been worked on and the increase in appearance it now posesses.........thankful I have I found enough fortitude to finally stop isolating myself from people and reached out (fearful) but nevertheless reaching and finding there are others reaching back in a non-judgemental way. I have not since joining this forum posted much beyond my brief introduction......but have gained strength and insight at many times just reading and learning about this insidious disorder that has become part of me. I am also very thankful for my beloved dawg who seems to know when I'm strugglin.......and I wish to extend a personal and profound thank you to Anthony whose words of wisdom to others and for his time and energies which he so unselfishly gives to this forum. Thanks to all ! Peace .....TBK

I'm thankful for my family:
Ben-my hubs and my life partner
Myra-my lovely school girl that makes me laugh at her silliness
Ella-who dreams big of being a princess
Leo-who just eats, sleeps, and poops but gives really good snuggles.

I'm thankful for my health and for all those people who took part in my healing to make it possible for me to get up everyday excited about living.

I am Thankful to be Alive!

I'm Thankful for my family.
Thankful for my husband.
Thankful for conflict/resolution. (Which btw I'd love to see someone start a thread on).
Thankful for our children.
And, Thankful for this warm weather, the sun, beaches, trees, good soil and wonderful plants and flowers.
Also, very thankful for my eye-sight and vision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back