• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Did You Do For You Today???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prepared myself so I didn't give in to the temptations of being surrounded by fast food f*ckery and old temptations floating in the air on every corner while out and about. Packed us some grapes, apples, celery sticks, hummus, sweet date treats, and took plenty of our own water. That gives us enough to share with others while out, too. Win/win.

Self Care and Preservation Day

I ate, relaxed, slowed my roll, listened to positive music, only allowed positive things in, bought some great weed that is making me calm and a little tired, sat in the sun, visualized my safe place, made two bottles of water spray for myself (orange and peppermint), watched a beautiful sunset this evening for an hour with a glass of merlot, about to take another shower and slip into my clean white crisp sheets..maybe find a positive thing to watch.

Went to both appointments and really dig my new doc (what a relief!), visited my favorite cafe' and treated myself to a salad and talked about a vegan taste test day with some of my goods to see what else they can add to the menu (yay!), then went to group and made another vision board...but learned I can't hang there on a regular basis due to the overwhelming synthetic smells...but it was nice to connect while it lasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back