• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Do You Need In This Moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damned if I knew & To keep down.

Because that demolished good portion of my bathroom will be bitch in repairs beyond shit I caught and meds have.

Just THIS moment, not usually- I need total peace. I have crept down stairs because DH’s snoring- a sound that normally makes me feel safe - was feeling too much. My fuse is short - just too short and the never ending noise is ... a lot. He chatters to the pets, in the cutest way, and calls them cute stuff. I am a little aghast because he felt me leave the room and followed me down to make sure I am ok ..... the most loving man- And I just want peace- but now he’s givingvthe cat a middle of the night meal and the sound of cutlery on plate is making me know it’s me and I need to release the valve so I don’t snap at those I love the most. I explained, he got it and i’m Getting my peace . Oddly .... my audible book doesn’t count?

Just THIS moment, not usually- I need total peace. I have crept down stairs because DH’s snoring- a sound that normally makes me feel safe - was feeling too much. My fuse is short - just too short and the never ending noise is ... a lot. He chatters to the pets, in the cutest way, and calls them cute stuff. I am a little aghast because he felt me leave the room and followed me down to make sure I am ok ..... the most loving man- And I just want peace- but now he’s givingvthe cat a middle of the night meal and the sound of cutlery on plate is making me know it’s me and I need to release the valve so I don’t snap at those I love the most. I explained, he got it and i’m Getting my peace . Oddly .... my audible book doesn’t count?
Sounds like you kept it simple, stated your need, he figured you were good, and went back to bed....all is a win!

Reactions: Mee
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back