• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Do You Need In This Moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chronic Acute pain relief immediately! Stress free environment (at 56 I'm being bullied and I'm a recluse on permanent SS Disability . . . ?) To get back to my Sunday Meetings at the Kingdom Hall and to my studying (felt SO much better then).

MY DAUGHTER TO COOPERATE. She has 8 math pages of math facts to do. I want her to do 4 before we go out shopping and 4 when we come home.

She's acting like I'm asking her to recite declaration of independence. Seriously!

I'm timing her. Told her I bet it takes less than 15 minutes.

I need real love in my life with a significant other to truly feel happy, joyous and free!!!
I need to know that I am loved and cared for by the people that I love and care for!!!
I need closeness and warmth, affection and sexual healing.
I need true love; faithful, loyal, lasting, love and friendship.

But mostly I need to feel that I am in some way contributing to the betterment of myself, of others, and of this life!!!

I set my clocks ahead by an hour because of "Daylight Savings Time" here in the USA. Our time moves ahead an hour tomorrow morning at 2AM if I recall that correctly, I know it happens sometime between now and tomorrow morning anyway.

What I need at this moment is for time to move back to the way it was, because I changed my clocks earlier today and I am already going nuts with all this. My body's "clock" is telling me that it is not time for my bedtime snack now and that it is not time to go to bed now, but if I don't go to bed now, tomorrow morning I will not wake up at the right time. I'll probably lay awake for an hour anyway, but I will at least try to go to sleep now. And I will probably wake up when my body's "c.lock" tells me that it is the usual time that it likes to wake up (which is 3-4AM) so that is why I go to bed so early every night. Good night, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back