• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Made You Angry Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not so much angry.. but highly annoyed.. every time I browse a different page/thread on this site (and no other site) my security system keeps popping up with 'Malicious URL blocked' notifications. This hasn't happened before with this or any other site.. RAWR I hate pop ups!

Me, too!

I spent almost all day paroozing human rights sites online (while at work.. it was a slow day) the lack there of such rights in SO MANY parts of the world made me angry today.. or sad.. or annoyed or just beyond all of it because it is impossible to even comprehend.

That I sat through that marriage counselling session today and listened to the crap my husband had to say and did not just run out of there, but instead broke down and cried. That I actually thought that he might, just might have some understanding of what he has put me through.

My husband looking at me as if I had just fallen of another planet.

Just because I said I was going to do more of our bathroom, and was not going to sit there waiting for him to get up and do it.

I have done enough waiting for him to motivate himself. I am not dragging him behind me anymore.

Jasmin and a3a2. A bit off topic but I use Adblock Plus (ABP) it blocks adds on pages and pop ups and is free for Firefox.

In session today, my husband defended his avoidance of nurturing and intimacy because I am "too frail" to do some things... it is his comfort zone, and I am angry at often being used as the reason he continues to distance. If he continues to perceive me as sick and frail... he doesn't have to change. That really made me angry today (but I've heard it before).

That we only just found out that all pay & benefits are gone as of LAST Monday-we now owe $$! POOF! That someone who harasses has been getting away with this shit for years and nobody wants to address it but I will. I'm angry because I'm the 3rd party that has to remember to keep her cool and work everything from a "suggestion" box. I'm angry that my other family has medical issues and can't take care of them either or lose his job earlier and we can't help financially!!! I'm too far away!! I can't help anyone!!! I'm angry :mad::cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back