• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

What Not To Say To Someone With Ptsd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a message from a family member telling me a super interesting programme was on the radio about neuroscience and depression extra and I should really tune in.

Well guess bloody what, I KNOW everything they said in the programme, I happened to be listening to it by accident and I turned off 15 minutes in because their sterile academic chat, like they'd just discovered a new way to keep up with dinner party conversation was pissing me off.

Not to mention, the content of that show I have been begging that family member to understand and engage with for oooh about 15 years.

I wanted to contact them back and say 'NO, you should listen to it again and again and again.....and a- f***ing-gain' but I didn't cos I don't waste my breath with them any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back