• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Whatcha doooooooin'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am doing a little hating of a politician who will remain nameless and I am trying to get caught up with the forum, but other than that I am just relaxing, taking it easy, and looking forward to some nice weather that we are supposed to have this week/weekend, etc.

Thank you, @MrMoonlight . Much gratitude and respect to you. My self-evaluations and self-talk are much more harsh and demanding as I all too often tell myself self-deprecating shit I don't need to hear, even on the best of days.

Hearing kindhearted accolades from outside of cell-ph is encouraging. The things you noted are a few of the sacred things that help me stay grounded and (attempt to) maintain what little bit of sanity I have left. Most of those lessons and skills resulted from some of the deepest wounds and scars, that's for sure. That's something I know we can all relate to, unfortunately.

I miss my speed bag. I gave it to my former acupuncturist's son when we moved several years ago. He was struggling with channeling his anger, so the speed bag got paid forward, I got another session in exchange, and we all benefited from it, big time. He was much more coordinated than I was. lol The tramp-o-drum set up I have now is fun and gives me a chance to beat on something for a nice release, but just isn't the same.

It's 12:32am and I'm failing at writing a presentation in molecular biology that I'm supposed to deliver in, errr, 8 hours and 28 minutes :rolleyes:
Listening to music, and hugging Mr Bear under my left arm as I write.

wbu?
You are not going to fail. By your writing on here, I'd think you are pretty smart. What music are you listening to? Mr Bear under arm sounds comforting. I think I need to consider getting a bear. 🐻
I'm hanging in there. Thanks for asking. 🤠

You are not going to fail. By your writing on here, I'd think you are pretty smart.
That's kind of you to say, thank you.
I ended up passing that paper with an A+, so all worked out well in the end. :)
I think I need to consider getting a bear. 🐻
I highly recommend. My Mr Bear has been a big help over the couple of years I have had him.

Glad to hear you are hanging in there, @woodsy1 . :)

We're waiting for dinner to get done. J is watching some silly paranormal tv show so I came here to catch up with y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back