Why i isolate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a gentle reminder that this thread is about "Why a Sufferer Isolates". If you would like to discuss the symptoms and your struggles I suggest you create a new thread titled Isolation or the likes as the thread is starting to get a little off topic. Thank you.

I find that I need more and more time to myself everyday, sometimes I hide it by putting in my headphones and taking an extra long walk and extra long shower to try and hide my anxiety and need to be alone. At other times I say I'm tired and hide in my bedroom even though I'm not sleeping. I find it hard to socialize with friends, I start to get anxious and need to be alone, it's starting to really annoy my husband, as we no longer entertain. Thankfully I haven't got to the stage where I don't leave the house. I no longer initiate conversations although I try to reply when it's needed, I try to spend quality time with my son during the times I'm ok.

exhaustion-mental and physical, burnout, not wanting anymore noise in my head or hearing someones problems, not wanting to have to be interested in a conversation when Im too tired to think. Too tired to pretend, and too stressed to sleep. My body hurts and I dont want to pretend it doesnt-dont want sympathy. Sometimes I feel like an empty shell and I want to just be. I sometimes just have nothing left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back