• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

anyone else on med withdrawal right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for asking, this was nice of you!
I am rough, like emotionally drained and too tired to care. I have to make myself take time and appreciate my luck. Otherwise I am just flailing somewhere on a spectrum of pissed off to being so defeated and exhausted I just cry in the dark. I was very wrong when I thought this would be easy, going to half was nothing, but going cold turkey from half a dose was a bad choice.
I am trying to maintain presentability.
Things going better for you? I envy your ability to get some physical exercise, to work up a sweat sounds great! Hope you appreciate being able to do it.

Thanks for asking, this was nice of you!
I am rough, like emotionally drained and too tired to care. I have to make myself take time and appreciate my luck. Otherwise I am just flailing somewhere on a spectrum of pissed off to being so defeated and exhausted I just cry in the dark. I was very wrong when I thought this would be easy, going to half was nothing, but going cold turkey from half a dose was a bad choice.
I am trying to maintain presentability.
Things going better for you? I envy your ability to get some physical exercise, to work up a sweat sounds great! Hope you appreciate being able to do it.
oh yes I appreciate it. I used to not be able to do any physical activity without feeling like I was dying legitimate and needing lots of medication and supplements to help me. You can get there one day. Right now I'm concerned about your cold turkey from half. It reminds me when I was coming off Prozac. It is draining. I screamed in my car ...literally just cried it off too :/ I hope you feel better.

I think I'm experiencing some withdrawal from Vraylar. So here I am.

If it is. It's minor. But with the feelings I have about my Eeg and other things. I'm not doing so good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back