• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Sexual Assault As your rapist walks freely around society. do you keep tabs on your rapist?

• Thread starter Deleted member 37474
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found my molestor, living comfy high on the hog in a golf community in a lovely shore community. Since he never went to trial because his ex wife didn’t want to put her son or the other kids through that, and my memories came later, he has a Cush life. So, I sent anonymous letters to his golf club, the local paper and the police to let them know that there was a child molestor in their town and they should watch their children. I haven’t looked at him since because it’s not good for me, and I feel better that I did what I did.

Slowly but surely your voices our being heard.

We just had the Royal Commission Into Institutional Responses to Childhood Sexual Assault. A lot of people couldn't make it. I wish I did, but I wasn't stable enough. It will all make a difference to the next generation.

So, why did I look him up on social media, again? I see him standing in the snow with his happy smiling...
One of my abusers, who was a ‘long term predator’, came into my workplace when I was pregnant with my first child. I had not seen him or knew of his whereabouts for over 8 years, i has simply tried to ‘file it away’ into another cabinet in my mind, i was so frightened he was going to ‘expose’ me & I remember being physically sick after having to sit through drinks with him. Then, nearly 6 years later he came into my new workplace again, I’m sure he was still doing drugs, he kept trying to visit for coffee, again I panicked not knowing how to say no - people don’t understand the intensity of the ‘grooming’ that predators do to ‘gag’ you & strike such shame & fear into you - people at my work even questioned that there was something wrong & strange, the same thing they said about my last abuser & his anger issues too! Anyway, somehow I found the courage to call his best mate & leave a message - saying how his friend was really a creep & sick & twisted & that if he attempted to come back into my workplace I would call the police. That was over 10 years ago... & then recently I saw what looked like him as a contact on my twitter feed - & also his mate on Pinterest, i then saw how they connected to my last abuser (they were working for the same hotel! it brought everything to the surface again - I’ve experienced all types of abuse, but this guy was a real predator of women, I don’t deny being a party girl in my early 20’s, that I tried drugs & took a few lovers, but there is a difference in consent & being abused & Raped. People who stalk you, follow & harrass you ARE predators & the problem is with them, but I have also had to learn that to stop revictimisation you sometimes need to ‘keep your enemies close!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back