• 💖 [Donate To Keep MyPTSD Online] 💖 Every contribution, no matter how small, fuels our mission and helps us continue to provide peer-to-peer services. Your generosity keeps us independent and available freely to the world. MyPTSD closes if we can't reach our annual goal.

Can I please get some support? Feeling so stuck…

Status
Not open for further replies.

caroline_13

MyPTSD Pro
Can I please get some support? Feeling so stuck,,, stuck in being stuck. Don't want to go into details, no energy for that, already done it, just need my miracle.

Hi @caroline_13 I'm here sitting with you. I am sorry you are struggling. I hate feeling stuck, too…I find myself in that stuck place a lot.
Thank you for sitting with me.

Feeling stuck too. Sick of nightmares and the confusion around them. Sorry for not being useful.
Thank you for saying you are stuck, also.

Sorry you are struggling @caroline_13. I wish we could all get miracles, but I'm pretty sure waiting around for one will only bring (more) disappointment. :-( When/if you feel comfortable at some point, feel free to share what you can.
I feel like I've been in the same exact place for four years, of insecurity, fear, and congestion. There are shades of grey and not actual colors out there for me.

Welcome. We can't promise miracles but we can offer support and understanding and celebrate with you if you get your miracle.
I got a piece of it yesterday :)

I've discovered the rapper Rod Wave recently, and I really like his songs. He has one song, "Sky Priority," that makes me cry whenever I hear it (usually on repeat).

It's about pain and betrayal.

There is one line in it, "Death must be easy because life is hard."

It makes me feel good to cry... but don't know how attached I should get to this song on repeat.

It's about pain and betrayal.

There is one line in it, "Death must be easy because life is hard."

It makes me feel good to cry... but don't know how attached I should get to this song on repeat.
I often say our T’s should stop asking us how we’re feeling, or how our week was, and simply ask us to hand over our playlist! 🤣

One thing I’ll often do ups use music to switch where I’m at mentally/emotionally… instead of simply reflecting back to me where I’m at mentally/emotionally.

For example? When my anxiety is running hot I may start out with punk (matching the beat to my heart & rage), downshift into heavy metal (keeping the rage, but lowering my heart rate), downshift again into some badass rock&roll (both lowering my heart rate AND shift rage into fierceness), and from there? Depends on where I wanna take myself. Maybe something sultry, or exciting, or hilarious, or thoughtful, or sweet.

One thing I’ll often do ups use music to switch where I’m at mentally/emotionally… instead of simply reflecting back to me where I’m at mentally/emotionally.

For example? When my anxiety is running hot I may start out with punk (matching the beat to my heart & rage), downshift into heavy metal (keeping the rage, but lowering my heart rate), downshift again into some badass rock&roll (both lowering my heart rate AND shift rage into fierceness), and from there? Depends on where I wanna take myself. Maybe something sultry, or exciting, or hilarious, or thoughtful, or sweet.
Interesting, I may try this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back